Texun di Sicuro G. & F.lli s.n.c.
Address: Largo rimembranza N°12, Melpignano (LE)
Telephone Number: +39 0836 331667
How to order on Texunshop.com:
Purchasing products of Texunshop is quick and easy. Once you have chosen the products you want to purchase, you can proceed to payment. Payment is admitted after registration and after logging into the website. The registration is necessary to get all the information for the shipping process and to allow you to receive our newsletter as well as all the promotions we run throughout the year. While browsing the website you can choose and select your favorite products and add them to your Cart (pressing on the “Cart” button). Once you’ve selected all the products you would like to buy and added them to cart, you can click the “Checkout” button and pay.
texunshop.com is an ecommerce dealing with handcrafted Lecce stone products. Our activity is ruled by legislative decree of 22 May 1999 no 185 relating to the defense of consumers in respect of distance selling.
All the prices shown into the website are VAT included. Even if prices could undergo slight changes throughout the year, the price you will be paying will be always the one you see when you’re placing your order.
Prepayment via Bank Transfer
You can pay your order via bank transfer. We will ship your order as soon as we will receive the payment. Texunshop.com bank data are:
In favour of: Texun di Sicuro G. & F.lli s.n.c
Reason of Payment: Acquisto su Texunshop.com
Please be so kind as to send the notice of payment via email to email@example.com. Once we get the notice, we will be able to ship the products you have purchased.
No extra costs.
One of the most famous payment systems, Paypal, is available on – Texunshop.com. Quick and easy: you can pay with credit card or prepayd card. Once you have clicked on “Paypal” button, you can choose if to log into your Paypal account or to choose among the credit cards we accept clicking on the button “continue”. .
No extra costs.
We will be sending you your invoice via email if requested.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. According to what stated on article. 5 of D. lgs. May 22nd 1999, n. 185 the purchaser has the right to withdraw by returning the goods purchased and getting the complete refund of what paid.
2. The consumer who – for any reason – is not satisfied with the product he’s been purchasing, has the right to withdraw from the contract stipulated without any penalty and without specifying the reason within 10 working days from the receipt of the goods.
3. All the return costs are responsibility of the customer who will provide to ship back to the seller. All the goods must be sent back in the original conditions, provided with the original packaging and, if present, together with instruction manuals.
4. To exercize the right of withdrawal, and before the period above indicated, the client must send a registered letter to Texun di Sicuro G. & F.lli s.n.c – Largo rimembranza N°12, Melpignano (LE),73020 or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Mr Sicuro Giuseppe, owner of www.texunshop.com, will accept the goods, reserving the right to check the products conditions, including the packaging. If everything is ok, he will send the money back to the seller.
6. The shipping costs are not refundable.
The right of withdrawal is excluded by law in the following cases (unless the online shop include them on a voluntary base)
• for the purchasing of items specifically made up for the seller.
The right expires totally, for lacking the goods integrity, in the following cases:
– The product is missing the external or internal packaging
– Some parts of the product are missing (accessories or instruction book, …);
– The product is damaged
Withdrawal from the seller
In case the seller is unable to ship the product because unavailable, he has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement within 60 days from the date of the order by providing the customer with a simple communication, according to art. 6 comma 2 of Legislative Decree 185/99. In this case the buyer will be refund of any sum already paid.
Any complaints must be communicated in writing within 5 days. from receipt of goods.
If the material delivered shows defects in shape and not natural defects in the stone, we will replace the piece which must be replaced within 10 days of delivery.
Returns of unauthorized goods and postage paid will not be accepted.
For any legal dispute, in accordance with current regulations, the competent court is that of Lecce.
For the purposes of the protection and processing of personal data communicated by you, as expressed by the privacy law, Texun declares that your data will not be disseminated and / or resold to third parties in any way.